Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back From Camping, Still Jobless

So I went on a little camping trip this weekend to Big Bear Lake and took a break from the job hunt. Had a great time hangin with wilderness and mother nature. However, mother nature can be cruel.

While hiking about a 6 mile trail, it decided to rain for about 3/4 of the hike. Also, I was the closest I've ever been to lightning in my life. Saw the flash and heard the boom throughout my body. Walked much faster after that.

Before I left, I completed a questionnaire for a hiring agency I am working with. On my camping trip (I took my phone, not very proud of that but I need a job) I got an email from the lady at the agency saying that my responses were excellent and she would work on getting a phone interview setup. Definitely looking forward to that.

Also, I'm not unemployed, I'm funemployed.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371