Thursday, August 28, 2008

Phone Interview Today

So I have a phone interview this afternoon. I got it through a staffing agency out of Irvine, CA. They're a great company that designs and manufactures medical device equipment and sells them to companies such as Johnson & Johnson etc.

The company handles all aspects of engineering. Software design, embedded systems development, and manufacturing. I am mostly interested in the embedded systems area, however I would be open to exploring the other areas as well.

I'm really excited about this interview. It's the first one I've landed since moving to California. I have a lot of confidence in what I'm capable of and I hope this goes well.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck!! You'll do great! :)

Steve said...

Thanks! I'm excited!

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371