Sunday, September 14, 2008

Interview Tommorrow

Tomorrow I have my first sit-down interview at Extron Electronics. It's at 10:00 AM so I'm leaving my house a bit early. I ironed my clothes, readied all of my documents, and got the directions sorted out. It's a really easy place to get to, on the corner of two main streets in Anaheim so I won't be panicing.

I ended up not having to buy any new clothes just yet. I have a greyish jacket with a grey shirt and black slacks. I sent some pictures to a couple friends of mine for opinions because I'm not an expert at what good looks with what. I just want to work. I'm also going to ask the people at Extron their opinion.

When I get there, I'll be filling out an application and some other administrative things. I don't know if I will be the only one or if there will be others before/after me. I will post when I get home about how everything went and what I did.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck Steve!! You''ll be great!! :)

Steve said...

Thanks. Didnt go exactly perfect but it did go well.

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371