Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OC Engineering Companies Sept 9 2008

I wanted to post the first version of about 50% of the engineering companies I have researched here in Orange County. I've organized them by industry type and have applied to several of them.

They are all located in Orange County and are all no more then a 30 minute drive from my house which is awesome. Some are big names, like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and some are small such as MicroSemi and Clinphone.

Here's the link: (No viruses or spyware so you are safe!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?grhp8i3qvyf

Feel free to take a look. Let me know what you think, or if you have any tips or businesses you'd like to see added. I'm going to be updating this document frequently so be sure to check back for future posts.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm still absolutely amazed at how organized and thorough your job hunting system is...

Steve said...

I amaze myself. Im still looking to turn it all into some kind of book.

Firas said...

hello
is it possible to email me this pdf? I cant get it to open :(
feero10@hotmail.com
Thank you so much
Firas

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371