Thursday, September 11, 2008

Starbucks Bottled Frappuccinos!

These things are awesome. I could easily drink 3 or 4 of these a day but that would be 1) Expensive and 2) Dumb. Being unemployed and tight on money, I need to be thrifty with my cash.

Value

I'll just say that if I have one of these at around 10 in the morning, my day is going to rock. I feel 100% productive and really motivated. Despite there being a lot of caffeine in them, I don't have any problem focusing or maintaining concentration. I've discovered I can apply to jobs a lot faster and the information I need instantly comes to me.

Also, there's a ton of different kinds so I won't be getting tired of them anytime soon. You can choose from Mocha, Mocha Lite, regular Coffee, Caramel, or Strawberry flavored.

Reward

Like I said, they give me a lot of energy to keep my job hunt going. I used to drink a lot of Dr. Pepper but that made my eyes super sensitive and I was prone to crashing mid-day. Also, I got some leg cramps from the high combined amounts of sugar, syrup, and caffeine.

With the frappuccinos, all there is milk, cream, coffee, and probably a little sugar. Not as bad as drinking soda all of the time, but definitely not going to add years to my life.

Desperate?

I guess if I ever get desperate I could make my own. I did some Google searching and found a recipe:

1/2 C. Strong Coffee - espresso if you can
2 C. Milk
1/4 - 1/3 C. Sugar
1 1/2 C. Ice Combine all in a blender and blend well.


Don't know how it tastes but it's definitely worth a try. I would be so thankful to anyone who left a palette of these tasty things on my driveway. I can dream, right?

OK. Typing really fast. Too many frappuccinos.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371