Sunday, January 25, 2009

Status Update: New Job!

So this post is very delayed and I apologize for not updating this sooner. I have been working steadily at Emida since the start of October. I was really lucky to get this job and enjoy the work they are giving me.

I do software engineering with Java, C#, ASP.NET and anything else they throw at me. It's a big learning experience and I'm just a sponge.

I just finished putting together an ebook detailing everything I used to find this job. You can find it by going here. The Ebook is called "Secret Tips To Finding Your Next Job" and I highly recommend checking it out. I think it has a lot of useful information and will save valuable time you could be spending actually looking for a job.

1 comment:

yeloh-powah said...

Good to hear... good luck with your new job!!!

 
ss_blog_claim=9156edd153ff3e4bc2b97ae9b1051371